Improving access to mainstream Mental Health & Wellbeing Services
ADAB is working to improve access to mainstream mental health and wellbeing services for Minority and new communities (including asylum seekers, refugees and those granted Indefinite Leave to Remain). All our services are delivered in a culturally appropriate manner ensuring community sensitivity.
Health & Social Care
- Raising awareness of mental health and well-being services.
- 1 – 2 – 1 Mental Health Support.
- Support and assistance to members of the minority communities to access Health & Social Care services
- Elderly and Older peoples support and services
- Befriending and social networking to address isolation and loneliness
- Translating communication and information material into community languages
- Dementia Support
- Assistance with long term conditions – Diabetes, Heart Disease, Obesity