Tuesday 26th April 2016
10am – 3pm
New Kershaw Centre, Deal Street Bury
- To understand current threats and extremism.
- To understand the PECT (Prevent Extremism Create Tolerance) process
- Define radicalisation, extremism and understanding Ideology
- The program will provide information on Prevent Extremism Create Tolerance (PECT) and what your duties and responsibilities are in the process
- Explain how PECT links to the government counter terrorism strategy
- Describe the PECT process and its purpose
- Identify factors that can make people vulnerable to radicalisation and what signs to look for
- Recruitment to terrorism
To book a place on the training please contact Aiesha Saddique at ADAB on 0161 764 6749 or email email@example.com . There is no cost for this training, refreshments and lunch will be provided.