Wellness 4 Women
ADAB’s Emotional Wellbeing Service is specifically supporting BAME (Black Asian Minority Ethnic) young women aged with high quality, cultural and gender specific emotional support.
W4W is specifically understanding
- cultural issues
- culturally sensitiveness
- limitations due to family issues
- understand religious limitations
- cultural stigma
W4W service can help and support
- young BAME women from minority communities
- aged 16 years to 25 years
- women with little or no English
W4W can help with emotional health
- low self esteem
- feeling down
This service is exclusively for 16 – 25 year old girls/women
What we do
W4W can help with social issues that help improve your emotional wellbeing
- Domestic Violence
- Emotional Abuse
- Family issues
- Difficult caring responsibilities.
- Sexual bias,
- Immigration status
- Any other issues which may prevent women from accessing mainstream services.
W4W specifically provides
- Confidential impartial advice.
- Bespoke therapy and support
- Social support e.g. domestic violence, abuse, benefits, housing, poverty debt etc.
- Peer to peer support for social issues, domestic family issues